Monday, May 28, 2012

Introductions: Lizzie

I thought we should start out the blog with introducing the four girls who will be living in the co-op house next year!  So here goes:
My name is Lizzie and I am a rising sophomore at Kenyon College.  I am from Chagrin Falls, Ohio, a suburb of Cleveland.  My family means more to me than anything else in the world and I love them to death.  I run on Kenyon's cross country and track team (so by default, I love distance running).  Another default of that is that I love to eat!  However, not as much as I love to cook :)  I've played piano since I was 5 and Chopin is my favorite composer.  I will most likely be majoring in math since I love it too and maybe would like a future in computer science.  People get very confused when I say I am considering both culinary school and graduate school in comp-sci for my post-graduate career.   Other random tidbits: my favorite food is salmon, my favorite animals are elephants, my favorite color is purple and I like to read a lot.
In addition, although I like art and I really enjoy drawing, I dislike photography and my pictures of food are horrendous.  So please forgive me, but I will try my hardest to make the food I cook look delicious!
 Here is a picture of me and my family

No comments:

Post a Comment