Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Introductions: Liz


So, in an attempt to avoid confusion with our names (yes, there are two Elizabeths in the Kenyon Food Co-op), I am Liz, and just to point out I am different than Lizzie, who posted below.
I am a rising sophomore and probable English major at Kenyon. I am from Cincinnati, Ohio.
The reason I love cooking is primarily because I love eating...particularly dessert. I actually wrote my college essay on my love for dessert, so you know it's legit. 
Don't be upset if my posts are mostly about baked goods (and who WOULD be upset about that??). I will expand my horizons eventually!

Things I like that are not food-related are horses (I am on the Kenyon Equestrian Team), dogs (especially my dog), the color green, running (just for fun, I am not anywhere near as good as Lizzie!), reading, and bodies of water (lakes, oceans, rivers, pools, etc...kind of random, I know, but it's summer and they're on my mind). Anyway that's a little about me, hopefully some delicious recipes will follow shortly!

No comments:

Post a Comment